When can I enrol on a course?

We do not have set term dates therefore you can enrol on a course at any time and study at a pace that suits you.

I wish to cancel my course. How do I do this?

You have 14 days after accessing the course materials to change your mind. If you decide that this is not the course for you, you need to email the college explaining that you do not wish to continue with the course and a full refund will be given to you.

How much contact will I have with my tutor?

Contact with your tutor is by email. Although there is no limit on the frequency of emails please remember that your tutor will have other students and therefore contact should be made within reason.

Will I receive a qualification at the end of my course?

Yes, for all endorsed courses you will receive a certificate from the national awarding body, CACHE upon registration. For all endorsed learning programmes you will also receive a Childcare Online Training Diploma.

Can I study if I live outside the UK?

Yes, the very nature of online studying enables students from outside the UK to access courses with ease.

I have changed my mind about the course I wish to study. What can I do?

Depending on how long you have had access to the course and whether you have already submitted assignments, we may be able to change the course to one more suited to your needs.

Can I extend my tutor support if I do not complete the course within the allocated time?

Yes, an extension can be arranged at an additional cost.

Why can I not post my assignments to my tutor?

We offer some of the most competitively prices courses on the market. Our prices are kept low because we do not have to pay printing and postage costs. Online training is the way forward and is the most simple, secure and effective way of submitting assignments.